Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Eric Wilkerson's Mech Racer

 Mech Racer, by Eric Wilkerson, 
oil on paper mounted to MDF, 13" x 19"©Eric Wilkerson

 A little while back, my friend and extremely talented artist Eric Wilkerson helped me out on a card illustration called Echo Mage. This lead to an agreement that we trade paintings-He would get Echo Mage, and I would get a portrait he would paint of me. Above is the fantastic result. You can read more about Eric and this piece here on his blog . The painting itself will be on display at Eric's booth the upcoming Spectrum Live show.


Echo Mage, Oil on paper mounted to MDF, 10 3/4" x 16 1/4", ©Wizards of the Coast

2 comments:

  1. Thats pretty cool Matt. Your concept or Eric's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey R.V. the mech painting was my concept. I love robots more than a grown man should. Matt thanks for the plug. I was wondering where all that extra traffic was coming from :)

    ReplyDelete